- Have an idea for a project to improve Wikimedia?
- Want feedback or help obtaining funding to turn your idea into action?
- Have skills you can share with someone else’s ideas/projects/grants?
If yes, come to the IdeaLab workshop on Sunday June 1, from 10:30am-1:30pm!
IdeaLab is an incubator on meta-wiki for people to turn ideas into projects aimed at improving Wikimedia projects, websites, and communities.
In this interactive session we’ll work together to:
- write-up new ideas for projects
- help you turn ideas into project plans or grant proposals
- show you some new features in the works for IdeaLab and get your feedback.
We invite you to start brainstorming your ideas now and come ready to turn them into actionable projects!
If you can’t make it to the workshop, please find us during the conference to share your ideas.
We’re excited to join you at WikiConference USA 2014!
- Siko Bouterese, Head of Individual Engagement Grants, WMF
- Asaf Bartov, Head of Grants and Global South Partnerships, WMF
- Alex Wang, Program Officer, Project & Event Grants, WMF
Please sign up here, and include your idea.
- --Another Believer (talk) 17:15, 20 May 2014 (EDT), attendance not guaranteed, but I am interested, especially in possibly discussing User:Another Believer/Meetups
- --Geraldshields11 (talk) 09:52, 22 May 2014 (EDT), I am interested building a micro satellite and launching it into outer space to preserve Wikimedia Feel free to comment on the w:en:User:Geraldshields11/sandbox/Wikipedia likes Galactic exploration for Posterity at the sandbox talk page.