If you are visiting New York City, following are some recommended attractions to enjoy during your stay!
- See also: TriBeCa at Wikivoyage
Suggestions? Be sure to include a brief description, distance or transit options, etc.
- Washington Market Park, bounded by Greenwich, Chambers and West Streets
- Albert Capsouto Park
- Little Italy, Manhattan
- To get a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty, walk west to the Hudson River, then about one mile south
- High Line park can be reached by taking the 1 Subway north to 14th Street, then walking west to the park
- Wall Street is a mile south and slightly east
- Kaffe 1668 at 275 Greenwich Street for coffee is recommended
- Add here!
There will be a group visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art after the conference. We will travel together, and people can stay together or not at the museum itself. When the museum closes some people will travel together to the hostel.