Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category uses the form WCNA 2021 Session Submission.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Submissions/2021/Accepted (54 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Declined (empty)
- ► Submissions/2021/Draft (1 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Global & Local (41 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Other (10 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Pending (1 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Tech & Tools (11 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Unconference (7 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Withdrawn (2 P)
Pages in category "Submissions/2021"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Submissions:2021/"So Many Books, So Little Time": Wikipedia as Odd Literature
- Submissions:2021/2Rāth: To Digitally Preserve Arab Literary Heritage
- Submissions:2021/Add your country to WikiProject Govdirectory
- Submissions:2021/Architects Build Wiki: A Pilot Campaign Featuring Black Architects of Detroit
- Submissions:2021/Building a CEE Hub
- Submissions:2021/Building Organizing Tools for Campaigns and Editing Events
- Submissions:2021/Caribbean Digital Human Rights Community Workspace & Edit-A-Thon
- Submissions:2021/Cochrane-Wikipedia Collaboration: Improving Medical Content
- Submissions:2021/Community feedback wanted: Universal Code of Conduct draft enforcement guidelines
- Submissions:2021/Content translation tool tutorial
- Submissions:2021/Current developments in Wikipedia-integrated academic journals
- Submissions:2021/Custodians of Knowledge in the Climate Crisis
- Submissions:2021/Cvillepedia: a case study in making a local wiki a more equitable, inclusive, and accessible archive of information
- Submissions:2021/Decolonizing Wikipedia
- Submissions:2021/Demystifying Copyright: Unlocking a Treasure of Content in Journals and Periodicals
- Submissions:2021/Edit-a-thons in the time of COVID: Lessons learned during 18 months of online editing events
- Submissions:2021/Editing seems too hard; let's fix that
- Submissions:2021/Emerging technologies edit-a-thon: nano and AI, oh my!
- Submissions:2021/Engaging subject-matter experts during a national emergency: Wiki Education and COVID-19
- Submissions:2021/Engaging the University Community with Wikipedia Curating and Creation
- Submissions:2021/Expert fact-checkers rely on Wikipedia. You and your students should too!
- Submissions:2021/From sign shop to desktop
- Submissions:2021/Glassbox: betting for proactive transparency against misinformation
- Submissions:2021/Global templates, and their special challenges for English, French, and Spanish languages
- Submissions:2021/How Do the Top Ten Languages in North America Fare on Their Wikipedias?
- Submissions:2021/How do you even teach Wikidata?
- Submissions:2021/How the Smithsonian and Wiki Education are adding biographies of American women
- Submissions:2021/How to tie together Commons, Wikidata, and possibly Wikipedia by using :commons:Special:SuggestedTags
- Submissions:2021/Information Has Value: Engaging Students as Wikipedia Editors
- Submissions:2021/Introduction to Enterprise MediaWiki
- Submissions:2021/Links, Wikipedia, and Knowledge Gaps
- Submissions:2021/Live from Balboa Park!
- Submissions:2021/Mapping of Wikimedia activities to Sustainable Development Goals
- Submissions:2021/Modeling NIOSH publications on Wikidata: a case study for beginners
- Submissions:2021/News On Wiki, Phase 2 complete; Future steps with ASU journalism school
- Submissions:2021/Non-English Editions of Wikipedia Have a Misinformation Problem
- Submissions:2021/OpenHistoricalMap: Historical Geography Wiki style
- Submissions:2021/Participación y conocimiento libre en Wikipedia en español
- Submissions:2021/Programs & Events Dashboard - Tips & Tricks for Event Organizers
- Submissions:2021/Psychological safety
- Submissions:2021/Reflecting on a critique
- Submissions:2021/Survey Says: What Wiki Education's program participants say about joining the Wikipedia and Wikidata communities
- Submissions:2021/Teaching Engineering Writing and Ethics with the Wikipedia Writing Assignment
- Submissions:2021/Towards a more environmentally sustainable Wikimedia Movement: The Wikimedia Affiliates Environmental Sustainability Covenant
- Submissions:2021/Usando Wikipedia y Wikimedia Commons para la enseñanza del arte y la cultura
- Submissions:2021/Vaccine Safety Edit-a-thon
- Submissions:2021/VRT & WMF Legal: Workflow Discussion
- Submissions:2021/Web2Cit: A visual editor for Citoid Web Translators
- Submissions:2021/What is the coverage of the 30 most spoken North American indigenous languages in Wikipedia?
- Submissions:2021/When Students contribute to Wikipedia: A Local Initiative with Global Reach
- Submissions:2021/Why Consensus Fails
- Submissions:2021/Wiki Loves Monuments in the US: Updates and Discussion
- Submissions:2021/WikiLetters Systematic Review
- Submissions:2021/Wikimedia reducing major conflicts
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia and the Representation of Reality
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia as Information Literacy Vector: Authority and Undergraduate Students
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia, The Future of Inclusivity in Education
- Submissions:2021/WikiProject Clinical Trials, Wikipedia for Research
- Submissions:2021/¡Edita Wikipedia! Un curso de formación docente elaborado en alianza entre UNAM + WMMX