Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2014/Commons Photography Project Posters"
From WikiConference North America
(Created page with ";Title of the submission: Commons Photography Project Posters ;Type of submission (Presentation Types - Panel, Workshop, Presentation, etc)...")
Revision as of 22:46, 3 May 2014
- Title of the submission
- Commons Photography Project Posters
- Type of submission (Presentation Types - Panel, Workshop, Presentation, etc)
- Visual Display
- Author of the submission
- Dorothy Howard
- E-mail address
- OR drohowa
- US state or country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Wikimedia NYC
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- There will be easels with printed posters representing various innovative Wikimedia Commons projects. This will include the works of Wikimedia Commons photographer User:Evan-Amos.
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- Set up for the duration of the conference.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.