- Title of the submission
IdeaLab Workhop: Making Ideas into Action
- Themes (Proposal Themes - Community, Tech, Outreach, GLAM, Education)
- Type of submission (Presentation Types - Panel, Workshop, Presentation, etc)
- Author of the submission
- E-mail address
sbouterse AT wikimedia DOT org
- US state or country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
IdeaLab is an incubator on meta-wiki for people to turn ideas into projects aimed at improving Wikimedia projects, websites, and communities,
- Have an idea for a project to improve Wikimedia?
- Want feedback or help obtaining funding to turn your idea into action?
- Have skills you can share with someone else’s ideas/projects/grants?
- Just generally feel curious about what IdeaLab is and how you can get involved?
In this interactive session we’ll work together to:
- write-up new ideas for projects
- help you turn ideas into project plans or grant proposals
- show you some new features in the works for IdeaLab and get your feedback on what improvements you'd like to see
Please bring your skills and ideas and let’s turn ideas into actionable projects!
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- 75 Minutes should be doable, longer might be better. Alternatively, this could work as a booth somewhere for an afternoon...
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
Not 100% guaranteed I can attend either way, but I'm trying to make it work :)
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).