Submissions:2014/Paid Editing Moderated Discussion
- Title of the submission
- Paid Editing Moderated Discussion
- Themes (Proposal Themes)
- Type of submission
- Moderated discussion
- Author of the submission
- Dorothy Howard,
- E-mail address
- User:OR drohowa
- US state or country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
This is a general open discussion on paid editing on Wikipedia. It will consist of a 10 minute introduction to the problems by Donald King (User:CorporateM), followed by a discussion from the floor moderated by David Goodman (User:DGG).
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.