Submissions:2015/Wikipedia and DOTs
- Type of submission
- E-mail address
- Through our editing work on the various state highways in the United States (w:WP:USRD), we've had to make contact with various state departments of transportation (DOTs). Although these departments are not the usual focus for GLAM work, there is some similarities. I'd like to share some of my experiences in dealing with a few state DOTs in terms of image donations and research work.
Video recording of session on Commons at File:Wikipedia and DOTs.webm
- Length of presentation
- 10–15 min.
- Special schedule requests
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Rhododendrites (talk) 14:09, 26 August 2015 (EDT)
- Intriguing! Like GLAM projects, I bet the DOTs could benefit from Wikidata. Emw (talk) 18:16, 28 August 2015 (EDT)
- Gaurav (talk) 17:53, 29 August 2015 (EDT)
- -Another Believer (talk) 10:09, 17 September 2015 (EDT)
- SounderBruce (talk) 00:27, 18 September 2015 (EDT)
- Add your username here.