Submissions:2016/Ask Wikimedia Foundation's product leaders
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ask Wikimedia Foundation's product leaders
- Type of submission
- James Forrester (Lead Product Manager, Editing)
- Dan Garry (Lead Product Manager, Discovery)
- Jon Katz (Lead Product Manager, Reading)
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia Foundation
- The Lead Product Managers at the Wikimedia Foundation are responsible for setting the direction of technological change in their area. They create roadmaps and set goals for their departments and communicate them to the Wikimedia movement. They manage and work with engineers, analysts, designers, community liaisons, and other product managers to ensure that teams deliver working, well-designed products that meet the needs of its users. In this panel, the Lead Product Managers for Editing, Discovery, and Reading will host a discussion about product development, their roadmaps, and how they work with the Foundation and each other to deliver value to Wikimedians worldwide. Talk to us about your favourite area for improvement, your number one complaint, or your vision for the future.
- Length of presentation
- 45 minutes
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- Yes, we will try to
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.