Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2016/Wikipedia for Health and Safety at Work"
From WikiConference North America
Revision as of 14:16, 5 August 2016
- Wikipedia for Health and Safety at Work: The Work and Lessons Learned from NIOSH
- Health care and science
- Type of submission
- James Hare
- E-mail address
- James Hare (NIOSH)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) is the federal agency designated to lead research in the area of safety and health issues in the workplace. NIOSH has engaged the Wikipedia community since January 2015 to disseminate its research and best practices. This session will discuss the role of NIOSH, the work of the Wikipedians in Residence, and the impact Wikipedia has had on our research dissemination.
- Length of presentation
- 30 minutes
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.