Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2018/Tool Developer (and User) Meetup"
From WikiConference North America
Revision as of 18:29, 20 August 2018
- Tool Developer (and User) Meetup
- Theme (optional)
- Tech & Tools
- Type of submission
- James Hare
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Harej (WMF)
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Hello! I work on the Technical Engagement team at the Wikimedia Foundation. We support tool developers through our Toolforge computing platform, our Cloud VPS virtual machine service, and the Toolhub tool catalog project. It'd be great to meet with different tool developers and people who use these tools. I'd also be interested in knowing if there is anything we can do to better support tool developers.
- Length of presentation
- 45 minutes or so?
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- I'm not picky.
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- I presented on Toolhub at Wikimedia Conference 2018 and Wiki Leadership Boot Camp 2018.
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- No slide deck
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.