Submissions:2018/Update: Structured Data on Commons
From WikiConference North America
- Update: Structured Data on Commons
- Type of submission
- Keegan (WMF)
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Keegan (WMF)
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Structured Data on Commons has its first feature releases coming soon. By the time of the conference, Multilingual File Captions will be deployed. Later on, in early 2019, the team will be releasing Depicts statements as the first structured Wikidata statements about files. Also in the works are structured copyright and licensing, and later on attribution generation.
- With this presentation, I will go over what we have talked about with the Commons and Wikidata communities and where we are based on those conversations, and present our plans for the near future and hint at the long-term goals, and how you can help.
- Length of presentation
- 15-30 minutes
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).