From WikiConference North America
- Theme (optional)
- Relationship Building & Support
- Type of submission
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- overview of what is wikisource, what works do wikisourcers like, as opposed to other sites and languages; wikisource progress report, transcription in other GLAMs - success of NARA citizen archivist, transcribesi, and new LOC labs transcription of manuscripts.
(could also do a workshop)
- Length of presentation
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- yes, WikiConference 2017
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).