Think Tank with Wiki Ed Board
A Think Tank with the Wiki Education Foundation board!
Exploring how a community-driven partnership with academia on content policy can expand the scope and types of knowledge represented in the encyclopedia.
Held on Sunday as part of the Unconference, and featuring ideas for innovation in the areas of:
- Reliable Sources: How can we identify appropriate sources in undercovered communities?
- (No) Original Research: How can we build gateways for outside crowdsourced but academic-vetted research to feed into Wikipedia?
- Articles For Creation: How can we specialize and speed this process for different fields?
- What Wikipedia Is (Not): What types of articles and knowledge could fit into the encyclopedia, but have not yet been conceptualized?
Possibly with mini-proposals from individuals present, and remote collaboration.
- Pharos (talk) 13:15, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 13:26, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- Kosboot (talk) 13:42, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- Megs (talk) 13:44, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- Aliceba (talk) 13:48, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- Mozucat (talk) 14:51, 22 September 2015 (EDT)
- -Another Believer (talk) 11:28, 23 September 2015 (EDT)