I am born in the seventies in Sweden and currently live in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I am a member of Wikimedia Sverige (where I formerly both have served in the board and been an employee) and Wikimedia Belgium and have a bachelor's degree in Innovation and design engineering. I used to run a company called Open by default, now I am employed by the Foundation for Public Code as a Codebase Steward for Community.
Participation WikiConference North America 2019
I will join this conference remotely. Using a learning pattern on documenting the experience here is what i intend to do/watch. It reflects my interests as well as the constraints of lots of things happening in parallel. I will also hangout in the Discord channel where I am easiest available for a chat.
- Wikipedia @20 panel
- Building Broad and Diverse Wikipedia Capacity in Institutions of Higher Education: Case Study—the University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Cite Unseen: A Year Hence
- This was a very interesting talk on how to easier make visible what kind of sources are used in an article.
- Can Software Help Address Wikipedia's COI Problem?
- Next Steps for Countering Systemic Bias: Beyond Filling the Gaps
- Mbabel - One Click Article Creation for Events
- Tech Lightning Talks
- Lightning Talks
- The talk Wikimedia and the Sustainable Development Goals — what next? put forward a very interesting question for moving things forward: should we start a user group? I think we should.
- Building a Wikidata Curriculum
- GLAMs embracing open access and Wikidata: Experiences from the Met Museum
- Open Access at the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Introduction to WikiCite
- Creating WikiCommunity at LaGuardia Community College
- Wikidata and Indigenous People
- Hearing Other Voices: Using Wikipedia in an ESL Writing Class