Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm Peter B. Meyer of Wikimedia DC. This year (2021) I am an organizer of this conference.
My main user page is here.
My presentations and proposals in past years
- In 2020 I presented a lightning talk on my wiki of early aeronautics and aviation, focused on patents of the time, at http://econterms.net/aero
- User:Econterms/For Federal Mediawiki Demo group WikiConference North America 2019
- User:Econterms/For Federal Mediawiki Demo group WikiConference 2018
- User:Econterms/WikiProject_Patents -- WikiConference 2018
- User:Econterms/Responses by en.wp users to proposal for banner on net neutrality issue - WikiConference 2018
- Possible presentation for the 2018 conference: Possible architecture for a unified Federal government wikis; possibly coauthored with Tom O'Neill, Cindy Cicalese, and others
- User Slowking with my assistance, presented a Workshop for Wikisource and Wikimedia Commons for the WikiConference USA 2015 conference.
- User:Econterms/Federal government MediaWiki users -- an invitation to US government users to work together -- lightning talk at WikiConference USA 2015
- I submitted this proposal for a presentation for WikiConference USA 2014: An update on U.S. software patents.
- My lightning talk on tracking scientific disputes on a wiki from 2014. I'd love to restart that project, using info from wikidata to make another "layer" tracking similarities and differences/conflicts between scientific papers -- e.g., they used the same clinical data, or they arrive at contrasting conclusions, or one is a retraction/correction of the other.