Submissions:2017/The future of paid editing: Policy, enforcement, and legal issues
ON HOLD due to schedule conflicts
The future of paid editing: Policy, enforcement, and legal issues
- Theme (optional)
Smallbones, Doc James, WWB, Representative of WMF Legal, others invited
- E-mail address
English Wikipedia, Commons, WikiProject:Medicine
- Doc James, community elected WMF Board member elect and the best known MD among Wikipedia editors, will concentrate on paid editing and medical articles
- Smallbones will concentrate on paid editing and non-medical businesses
- WWB, disclosed COI editor since 2008, and president of Beutler Ink
- A representative of WMF legal
- Member of arbcom invited
- Length of presentation
45 mins-1 hour
- Special requests
possible time conflicts (will let you know)
- Preferred room size
- Wikimania submission?
yes, not on program
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).