From WikiConference North America
(Redirected from Submissions:Editing trends)
- Title of the submission
- Themes (Proposal Themes - Community, Tech, Outreach, GLAM, Education)
- Type of submission (Presentation Types - Panel, Workshop, Presentation, etc)
- Author of the submission
- Kevin Rutherford
- E-mail address
- US state or country of origin
- United States
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- New England Wikimedians
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- I will essentially be expanding upon the information linked below, and discussing what can be done about the concentration of power on the site. Additionally, I will discuss what has been done to combat this, including Wiki Womens events and other outreach projects. I will keep this short as there is more information linked below, but I would be happy to expand more on this abstract if asked.
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- 15 minutes, although I would like it to be part of a larger thing if possible.
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Outreach article
- Special request as to time of presentations
- Any time works for me
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.