Submissions:2014/The Free Culture Trust
From WikiConference North America
(Redirected from Submissions:The Free Culture Trust)
- Title of the submission
- The Free Culture Trust
- Themes (Proposal Themes - Community, Tech, Outreach, GLAM, Education)
- GLAM, Community, Free Culture
- Type of submission (Presentation Types - Panel, Workshop, Presentation, etc)
- Author of the submission
- Karen Sandler (Serge Wroclawski will be presenting in her stead)
- E-mail address
- US state or country of origin
- New York
- Affiliation, if any (organization, company etc.)
- QuestionCopyright.Org, Software Freedom Conservancy, GNOME
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Wikimedia, QuestionCopyright.Org and Creative Commons have been partnering to create a Free Culture Trust. In this session, Karen will discuss plans for the Trust and report on progress so far. WikiCon will be a month after our organizational meeting which will be a good time to invite participation from the community.
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- A 15 minute talk would be great, or it could be a longer session with group discussion. This could also be done as a panel, and several of the key organizers are based in New York.
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
- Most likely.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special request as to time of presentations
- I have very limited availability on May 31.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.