From WikiConference North America
(Redirected from Submissions:Vector graphics)
- Title of the submission
- Vector graphics and stuff
- Community, tech
- Type of submission
- Talk or workshop
- Author of the submission
- Isarra Yos
- E-mail address
- lyrithya (a) uncyclomedia.co
- US state or country of origin
- Abstract (at least 300 words to describe your proposal)
- We often see and use vector graphics on Wikimedia projects, or images tagged as ones that should be vector, but often without even realising what vector really is, or why it is important.
- This presentation will thus discuss the vector format, the difference between vector and bitmap (and what bitmap is), why it is used, what advantages and pitfalls it entails, how it is used across Wikipedia and other projects, and show attendees how easy it is to edit and create their own.
- Length of presentation/talk (see Presentation Types for lengths of different presentation types)
- <45 Minutes
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
- If I can.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.