Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2015/Wikipedia & Quality"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Latest revision as of 19:58, 8 September 2015
- Type of submission
- E-mail address
- Slowking4 at gmail.com
- Wikipedia & Quality: Philosophy & Practise
Everybody talks about quality, but nobody does anything about it. Back to basics: an overview of Quality management philosophy and practices, as could be applied to Wikimedia.
Quality management principles are well established; how might we apply those principles towards organizing our workflows on wikimedia to improve quality. Improving Community Health will require human resource management skills to improve management of volunteers.
We will look at three quality management tools: fishbone causation analysis; the quality control chart; and plan do check act cycle.
- Length of presentation
- 15-30 min.
- Special schedule requests
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Super interesting topic. I'd like to learn more about what to expect. --Frank Schulenburg (talk) 15:47, 29 July 2015 (EDT)
- Slow and steady wins the race Smallbones (talk) 22:02, 30 July 2015 (EDT)
- --Sphilbrick (talk) 21:43, 26 August 2015 (EDT)
- Samantha (Wiki Ed) (talk) 14:04, 3 September 2015 (EDT)
- Add your username here.