Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2016/Governance workshop: alternatives to bans and desysops"
From WikiConference North America
(Governance workshop: alternatives to bans and desysops)
Revision as of 06:31, 29 August 2016
- Governance workshop: alternatives to bans and desysops
- Type of submission
- Avery Jensen
- E-mail address
- Has Wikipedia outgrown its governance structure? The arbitration process. Impact on diversity.
- See also Citron speaks at WikiConference USA 2015 Q&A, especially on gender and due process. Also see Citron's paper on technical due process.
- Length of presentation
- 30-45 min. Probably about 10 minutes presentation and the rest workshop.
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.