Submissions:2016/Public Policy Advocacy Across Both Coasts
From WikiConference North America
Revision as of 03:50, 31 August 2016 by Antony-22 (Starting submission)
- Public Policy Advocacy Across Both Coasts
- Policy and outreach
- Type of submission
- John Sadowski, Peter Meyer, Charles Roslof
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia District of Columbia / Wikimedia Foundation
- Under construction. This will be a joint panel discussion containing members of both the Wikimedia Foundation's legal team and Wikimedia District of Columbia's Public Policy Committee. We will discuss topics on which either organization has been active advocating for, including orphan works reform in Congress, and the public domain status to California state government works.
- Length of presentation
- 30-45 min.
- Special schedule requests
- Afternoon preferred
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.