Difference between revisions of "Submissions:2018/Five years of Common's monthly Photo Challenge"
(Created page with "<!-- Please provide information about your submission below and save the page. --> ;Title: Five years of Common's monthly Photo Challenge ;Submissions#Proposal Themes|Theme...")
Revision as of 15:03, 22 August 2018
- Five years of Common's monthly Photo Challenge
- Theme (optional)
- Editor Recruitment & Retention
- Type of submission
- Jarek Tuszynski
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- Wikimedia Commons, Wikidata
Every month for last five years commons contributors are invited to enter competition for best newly uploaded photograph on two given topics. It is called Photo Challenge and is prominently featured on Commons main page. It is a great way to get new users and promote good quality photographs. I will present, on how the challenge works, how it is managed, and show some of the past winner photographs.
- Length of presentation
- 15-20 min
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.