Submissions:2018/Highway 66 Revisited, or An Update on Wikipedia and the DOTs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Highway 66 Revisited, or An Update on Wikipedia and the DOTs
- Theme (optional)
- Relationship Building & Support
- Type of submission
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- Wikimedia DC membership
- In 2015, I presented about our networking efforts with various state departments of transportation (DOTs) and other similar organizations. This presentation would be an update on those projects, including how we're starting to bring them to Wikisource in addition to Wikipedia.
- Length of presentation
- 15-20 min.
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- Yes, WikiConference USA 2015
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).