Toronto — 9-12 November 2023
Registration is now open! Individual tickets are $25 USD and professional tickets are $100 USD. To enable everyone to participate regardless of financial constraints, we are also offering a no-cost option. These tickets can be requested via https://no-cost.wcna.wiki. Note that full and partial scholarship recipients will receive free ticket for this event.
What is covered in registration fee?
- Access to the conference and pre-conference activities
- Lunches and snacks during breaks on main conference days (November 11 and 12)
- Conference swag
What is not covered in registration fee?
- Visa and passport application fees
- Travel cost to/from Toronto (plane, train, bus, car)
- Local transportation cost within Toronto (bus, train, subway, parking)
- Accommodation (see Travel to Toronto for information on hotel)
- Meals on pre-conference days (November 9 and 10)
- Breakfasts and dinners on main conference days (November 11 and 12)
Registration & Information Desk
A registration and information desk will be set up. Location and time of the registration and information desk will be announced at a later date.
Friendly Space Policy
The organizers of WikiConference North America are dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of race, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, religion, marital status, or veteran status. By registering for this conference, participants agree to conform to this Safe Space Policy (also called Friendly Space Policy), the Universal Code of Conduct and Event Ban Policy during all activities of the WikiConference North America 2023.