Submissions:2015/22 things you should probably not be using a wiki for
From WikiConference North America
- 22 things you should probably not be using a wiki for
- Type of submission
- E-mail address
- zhorishna at gmail
- MediaWiki community
- Because I am a MediaWiki developer, and because I am incredibly lazy and particular, I use MediaWiki for quite a few things that I really, really, shouldn't, or so people keep telling me at conferences. But they're wrong. I do all these things, including using it as a personal notepad, for my blog, and a nostalgia dump of the 2008 english wikipedia, among even dumber ideas.
- If this talk is accepted, I will assemble a list of 22 of these and show you in excruciating detail just what all can be done, how wrong those other people at conferences are, and how easy it would be for you to do these things too!
- Disclaimer: author takes no responsibility for any irreversible brain damage resulting from attempting anything listed.
- Length of presentation
- 22 minutes
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
- Who knows
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).