Submissions:2015/Wikipedia for Health Research and Data
From WikiConference North America
- Wikipedia for Health Research and Data (Planning Session)
- Type of submission
- James Hare
- E-mail address
- James Hare (NIOSH)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- NIOSH is supporting an upcoming Wikimedia DC conference on Wikipedia and federally funded health research and data. This conference, to be held in November, will introduce representatives from several government agencies on Wikipedia and its value as a destination for research and data on matters related to public health and safety. We are encouraging those who we expect to participate in the November conference to also participate in WikiConference USA so that we can use the time to discuss the agenda and devise an outreach strategy. However, it is not critical for all of the participants to also be at the WikiConference.
- Length of presentation
- 60 minutes
- Special schedule requests
- Must be on Friday
- Will you attend WikiConference USA if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).