Submissions:2016/Anatomy of Conflict
From WikiConference North America
- Anatomy of Conflicts -- Resolution through Predictive Analytics
- community, healthcare, tech, education
- Type of submission
- Max Tron
- E-mail address
- Anodos Corporation
- Demonstration of a Conflict Predictor Algorithm based on results of a Myers-Briggs-like psychometric test. This workshop gives attendees to take the psychometric test for free, then predict the types of conflict with other individuals so as to avoid or mitigate such conflicts, of course. The Conflict Predictor Algorithm can be used in reversed to root-cause existing conflicts.
- Length of presentation
- 75 min.
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- pending (no correlation)
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).