Submissions:2016/How MediaWiki can facilitate open-access research
From WikiConference North America
- How MediaWiki can facilitate open-access research
- Type of submission
- Trace Fleeman y Garcia
- E-mail address
- MediaWiki software provides a simple, easy-to-use format for the open dissemination of academic research. It is possible that in the future, wikis will replace academic journals, and the encyclopedic format present in wikis like Wikipedia could supersede styles like MLA and APA.
- Length of presentation
- 15-30 min.
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- Will probably not be able to find the time to if I don't have any commitments to the conference itself.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).