Submissions:2016/Reducing the Biasing Problems on Wikipedia
From WikiConference North America
- Reducing the Problems of Biasing on Wikipedia Content
- Type of submission
- Panel, Workshop, or Presentation
- Arjun Krishnappa
- E-mail address
- University of Dayton
- Biasing in the content by authors makes a content unreliable for students, instructors, scientists, etc. Before allowing the author's content into wikipedia, the author should be tested if the content he/she writes is biased or not. One way to test is by evaluating how well the author has written in his/her previous works without biasing. Although the evaluation process for checking if the work is biased or unbiased might appear to be long, the integrity and reliability of the wikipedia's content can be elevated.
- Length of presentation
- 30-45 min. for panels, 30-75 min. for workshops, 15-30 min. for presentations
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).