Submissions:2017/Community Wishlist: What We've Done, What's Coming Up
- Community Wishlist: What We've Done, What's Coming Up
- Theme (optional)
- Type of submission
- Danny Horn
- E-mail address
- User:DannyH (WMF)
- Community Tech team, Wikimedia Foundation
Every year, the Community Tech team invites active Wikimedia contributors to propose and vote on ideas for features and fixes you'd like to see. More than 1,100 contributors participated in this year's Community Wishlist Survey, and we're past halfway through the year. This presentation will answer the following questions:
- What's the team produced so far this year?
- What's coming up for the rest of the year?
- How can I write a survey-winning proposal for the next Wishlist Survey?
... as well as any other questions people have about the Wishlist, WMF software development, and why some things get done and other things don't.
- Length of presentation
- 30 mins
- Special requests
- Projector for slide deck, microphones (if necessary for the room)
- Preferred room size
- Wikimania submission?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).