Submissions:2018/How to write a Featured Article
From WikiConference North America
- How to Write a Featured Article
- Theme (optional)
- Content creation
- Type of submission
- Jason Long
- E-mail address
- Wikimedia username
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- A rework of the presentation that I did at the Leadership conference in DC, with more focus on actually learning how to write FA-quality material.
- Length of presentation
- 30 minutes
- Special requests
- Will need use Powerpoint slides
- Preferred room size
- 10-25, no more, I'd think.
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- See above
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- Probably, depends if I get a scholarship or not.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.