Category:Submissions/2023/Research, Science, Medicine
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions/2023/Research, Science, Medicine"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Submissions:2023/100 ans de données météorologiques d’Environnement et Changement climatique Canada dans Commons
- Submissions:2023/A positive feedback loop between Wikidata and text mining
- Submissions:2023/Advancing occupational health equity for immigrant workers through Wikimedia platforms
- Submissions:2023/Bin, bag and beyond: Exploring students’ waste management and green purchasing behavior using an extended theory of planned behavior model. A predictive model approach.
- Submissions:2023/Citations in Wikipedia for Understanding Research Reach
- Submissions:2023/Contributing to Wikimedia during an Open Data Human Rights Project
- Submissions:2023/Engaging with Equity Programming
- Submissions:2023/From British Newspaper Archives to Sage Journals: Learn how to access more than 90 paywalled resources for free through The Wikipedia Library
- Submissions:2023/Interactions between the Wikimedia ecosystem and research - examples from Canada
- Submissions:2023/Is Motherhood & Design that Scary : Giving Birth to a Wikipedia Class Kicking and Screaming
- Submissions:2023/Latinos Love Wikipedia: What We Learned from 11.5 Million Google Searches
- Submissions:2023/Mathematics and Wikidata
- Submissions:2023/Scholia workshop
- Submissions:2023/What I've learnt about partnerships through The Wikipedia Library
- Submissions:2023/What the block log tells us
- Submissions:2023/What the World Needs from Wikimedians in the Face of the Climate Crises
- Submissions:2023/Wiki edit-a-thon: des retombées importantes pour la représentation de l'histoire de la communauté LGBTQIA2+ francophone du Canada
- Submissions:2023/WikiJournal 2023 update
- Submissions:2023/Wikipedia for Ethical Artificial Intelligence in Africa
- Submissions:2023/WikiProject Women in Religion Panel Discussion and Report