Category:Submissions in 2015, wiki community outreach
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions in 2015, wiki community outreach"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Submissions:2015/Art+Feminism 2016, planning meetup
- Submissions:2015/Creative Program Design Workshop
- Submissions:2015/Crowd Wisdom and Problem Solving: How can Wikimedia Engage?
- Submissions:2015/Funding for Wikipedia projects
- Submissions:2015/How 100wikidays Got Me Back to Being a Wikipedia Contributor
- Submissions:2015/Learn from competitor: Outreach strategy of Baidu Baike
- Submissions:2015/Lesson Plans for web-based projects
- Submissions:2015/Making 2016 the Wikipedia Year of Science
- Submissions:2015/The Non-US Panel (or Americans in the global Wikimedia movement)
- Submissions:2015/Type:Presentation. Theme: Outreach. Title: "AfroCROWD - Bridging the Multicultural Gap"