Submissions:2016/Codes of conduct at in-person events
From WikiConference North America
- Codes of conduct at in-person events
- Type of submission
- Avery Jensen
- E-mail address
- Codes of conduct are becoming standard for in-person events, to the point that some speakers have refused to participate in events that do not have a published code of conduct. The scope of the problem, best practices, the experience of girls and women, and international considerations.
- For other proposals, see User talk:Avery Jensen
- Length of presentation
- 20-30 minutes
- Special schedule requests
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- Depends on scholarship and details
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).