Submissions:2016/College Board Members Understanding and Using Web 2.0
From WikiConference North America
- Submissions#Proposal Social Media
- community outreach and education -
- Dr. Deborah Leblanc
- E-mail address
- Professor of Public Administration, National University
- Community college board members are uniquely positioned to be a great resource to the public. Because of the varied professional and academic backgrounds of college trustees there is no uniformity in their technological preparation for community service. This presentation is designed to provide a tutorial for community college board members in understanding and utilizing Web 2.0 applications.
- Length of presentation
- 15-30 min. for presentations
- Special schedule requests
- (available Friday or Saturday only)
- Preferred room size
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).