Submissions:2017/Photography: people at Wikimedia events and book festivals
From WikiConference North America
- Photography: people at Wikimedia events and book festivals
- Theme (optional)
- Advocacy & Outreach/Community
- Type of submission
- Avery Jensen
- E-mail address
- Avery D Jensen
- Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia DC
- The right photograph can add a lot to an article your host institution publishes about your editathon, leading to free publicity and good will for your organization, or to a Wikipedia article about a particular author. The easiest way to get a photo with the right copyright status for publication is to take one yourself at a Wikimedia event, book festival, or signing event.
- Length of presentation
- 10-20 minutes
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Wikimania submission?
- Submitted as "How to take photographs that other people will publish ".
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
- Undecided, probably.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.