Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions/2017/Capacity"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Submissions:2017/Cross-wiki collaboration: an international edit-a-thon
- Submissions:2017/Horror and humor:The effects of paid editing
- Submissions:2017/How good communication can help you talk to reporters, rule the world, and do other cool stuff: An introductory guide to public relations
- Submissions:2017/North American and European schools also need offline Wikipedia
- Submissions:2017/Photography: people at Wikimedia events and book festivals
- Submissions:2017/Successful Open Advocacy in Very Uncertain Times
- Submissions:2017/Understanding Openness: Two Competing Paradigms
- Submissions:2017/Wiki Loves Monuments in the United States: Overview and Discussion
- Submissions:2017/Wikipedia as Activism and Archive