Submissions:2018/The Wikimedia Foundation's blog and social team: Who we are, and what we can do for you
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Theme (optional)
- Relationship Building & Support
- Type of submission
- Presentation or lightning talk
- Ed Erhart
- E-mail address
- eerhartwikimedia.org -->
- Wikimedia username
- Ed Erhart (WMF)
- Affiliation(s) (optional)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Have you ever wondered how you could work with the Wikimedia blog and social media accounts to achieve your affilate's goals and objectives? Or perhaps you've found an amazing story that the world should know more about, worked with someone whose Wikimedia work deserves more attention, or would like to explore areas in which you might collaborate with the Wikimedia Foundation's Communications department? In this session, you'll learn about who's a part of the Foundation's Digital Media team, what we do, how you can contribute, what kind of content we're looking for, and how to get in touch with us.
- Length of presentation
- 15–30 min
- Special requests
- Preferred room size
- Have you presented on this topic previously? If yes, where/when?
- Yes (Wikimedia Conference in Berlin, 2017).
- If you will be incorporating a slidedeck during your presentation, do you agree to upload it to Commons before your session, with a CC-BY-SA 4.0 license, including suitable attribution in the slidedeck for any images used?
- Most definitely
- Will you attend WikiConference North America if your submission is not accepted?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with four tildes. (~~~~).
- Add your username here.