Category:Submissions in 2016, technology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions in 2016, technology"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Submissions:2016/An Engineering Ecosystem
- Submissions:2016/Ask Wikimedia Foundation's product leaders
- Submissions:2016/Be bold and edit the map
- Submissions:2016/citation manager needed - Mastering your reliable sources online and offline with Zotero
- Submissions:2016/Commons License templates
- Submissions:2016/Drug and chemical compound items in Wikidata as a data source for Wikipedia infoboxes
- Submissions:2016/Experimental interfaces for working with ZIM files
- Submissions:2016/FailFest (Solo Version) - Rocket Cats & Knowledge Engines
- Submissions:2016/How to make successful hack-a-thon
- Submissions:2016/Internet Archive and Wikipedia collaboration: Link rot, multimedia and more
- Submissions:2016/Moving forward with sign language projects in Formal SignWriting
- Submissions:2016/New Frontier: Using Wikidata on Commons
- Submissions:2016/Reader study results: what reader qualities impacts reading behavior?
- Submissions:2016/Reimagining the sign language user interface for mobile and desktop
- Submissions:2016/The Wiki Ed and P&E Dashboards
- Submissions:2016/Tutorial on basic SQL (Quarry) for Wikimedians
- Submissions:2016/Video and Multimedia in Wikipedia: Today and Tomorrow
- Submissions:2016/What's Wikidata? How does it work?
- Submissions:2016/WikiDataScape: A Cytoscape Browser for WikiData
- Submissions:2016/WikiProject X: The development of the future of on-wiki project coordination, or: omg wtf contentmodels!
- Submissions:2016/Writing the American Sign Language Wikipedia on Incubator