From WikiConference North America
I'm Peter B. Meyer of Wikimedia DC. My main user page is here.
On this site, here are the recent changes. (I wish that were in the nav bar at left; I use it a lot.)
My presentations and proposals
- User:Econterms/For Federal Mediawiki Demo group WikiConference 2018
- User:Econterms/WikiProject_Patents -- WikiConference 2018
- User:Econterms/Responses by en.wp users to proposal for banner on net neutrality issue - WikiConference 2018
- Possible presentation for the 2018 conference: Possible architecture for a unified Federal government wikis; possibly coauthored with Tom O'Neill, Cindy Cicalese, and others
- User Slowking with my assistance, presented a Workshop for Wikisource and Wikimedia Commons for the WikiConference USA 2015 conference.
- User:Econterms/Federal government MediaWiki users -- an invitation to US government users to work together -- lightning talk at WikiConference USA 2015
- I submitted this proposal for a presentation for WikiConference USA 2014: An update on U.S. software patents.
- My lightning talk on tracking scientific disputes on a wiki from 2014. This project continues.