Difference between revisions of "Category:Submissions/2019/Lightning Talks"
From WikiConference North America
Latest revision as of 07:23, 11 October 2019
Pages in category "Submissions/2019/Lightning Talks"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Submissions:2019/"WikiHealth": Results of a comprehensive review of academic health literature and Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/A Case Study of Requests for Page Protection: Clerking Administrative Noticeboards and Consensus Building
- Submissions:2019/AfroCROWD Launch of Wikimedia Training videos
- Submissions:2019/Approaching the Climate Crisis as Wikimedians
- Submissions:2019/Becoming a Reliable Source: Writing for Off-Wiki Publication
- Submissions:2019/Contributorship as Scholarship: Increased Engagement Through MediaWiki
- Submissions:2019/Did I just publish Fake News?
- Submissions:2019/Engaging with Wikipedia in Medical Education: A Dermatology Case Study
- Submissions:2019/How can libraries and Wikimedia build each other up?
- Submissions:2019/Machine learning for wiki by university students
- Submissions:2019/Mowing your lawn with a tank, and all the other things you probably shouldn't use MediaWiki for
- Submissions:2019/New Tools and Stuff - Wishlist Edition
- Submissions:2019/Pacetrack: A Tool for Slick and Simple Wikipedia Campaigns
- Submissions:2019/Psychological safety - building block for great team building
- Submissions:2019/Quality vs Usefulness: Can we have more FAs on vital topics?
- Submissions:2019/The Interactive Humanities: Wikipedia as One Element of the New Online Rhetoric
- Submissions:2019/What are you using? The backend of how your wiki and tools come together
- Submissions:2019/What Open Access principles do we need for cultural heritage?
- Submissions:2019/Wikimedia and the Sustainable Development Goals — what next?
- Submissions:2019/Wikimedia coverage of Sharpiegate
- Submissions:2019/Wikimedia coverage of the future
- Submissions:2019/Wikispore: Wider than Wikipedia, Deeper than Wikidata