From WikiConference North America
This category uses the form WCNA 2019 Session Submission.
Pages in category "Submissions/2019"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Submissions:2019/"Professor, the bookstore has no textbook listed for this course!": Relying on WikiEdu & Wikipedia to Teach Research Methods
- Submissions:2019/"WikiHealth": Results of a comprehensive review of academic health literature and Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/100 Edit-a-thon Ideas
- Submissions:2019/A Colonizer's Account: the Use and Mis-use of Historical Sources
- Submissions:2019/Ask Wiki Education
- Submissions:2019/Birds of a feather: classroom programs and campaigns
- Submissions:2019/Citizen TALES* Commons: A Collaborative Multi-Disciplinary Model of Ethical, Reliable and Inclusive Production and Dissemination of Knowledge Around Issues of Citizenship Today
- Submissions:2019/Contributorship as Scholarship: Increased Engagement Through MediaWiki
- Submissions:2019/Developing Ethical, Responsible, and Reliable Information Producers
- Submissions:2019/Engaging Experts Three Ways: How Wiki Education is building a bridge between Wikipedia and Subject-Matter Experts
- Submissions:2019/Getting rid of ''ibid.'': Consolidate and improve citations with Harvard-style referencing, Worldcat, and Citer
- Submissions:2019/How can Africa and North America partner to promote the goals of the Foundation.
- Submissions:2019/Lettuce Into the Meal: A SNAC Update
- Submissions:2019/Leveraging On-Campus Expertise to Improve Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/Mbabel - One Click Article Creation for Events
- Submissions:2019/New England meetup and project roundtable
- Submissions:2019/Programs & Events Dashboard event organizers workshop
- Submissions:2019/Présentation GLAM en république Guinée
- Submissions:2019/Putting Institutional Partners at Ease: Becoming a Reliable Guide in an Unfamiliar Landscape
- Submissions:2019/Quality Armchair Research 101: Make reliably-sourced articles without owning a personal library or paying for subscriptions
- Submissions:2019/Quality vs Usefulness: Can we have more FAs on vital topics?
- Submissions:2019/Students and the culture of Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/Teaching Information Literacy to College Students through the Creation of Wikipedia Articles and Translations: Assignments and Assessments.
- Submissions:2019/The 1000 Women in Religion Project: Bridging the Divide Between the Academy and Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/The Good, the Bot, and the Ugly: Critical Media Literacy and Problematic Information in Wikipedia
- Submissions:2019/The Wikimedia Movement Strategy and You: What Are the Recommendations and What Can You Do About Them?
- Submissions:2019/There is no needle: searching through the web’s haystack for reliable legal information
- Submissions:2019/Turnkey MediaWiki
- Submissions:2019/What We Learn from Building WikiLoop
- Submissions:2019/Wikidata Tutorial: Intro to the Basics
- Submissions:2019/Wikipedia @ 20 author panel
- Submissions:2019/Wikipedia editing in Introductory Psychology: Teaching students online research skills while targeting gender bias
- Submissions:2019/Wikisource review and workshop
- Submissions:2019/“Wikipedians are born, not made” – applying the learnings from a 10-year-old research paper after all