Category:Submissions/2018/Academic Track Submissions
From WikiConference North America
Submissions made as part of the 2018 Academic Track.
Pages in category "Submissions/2018/Academic Track Submissions"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Submissions:2018/"ReImaginingTheShift": The Role of Technology as a Tool for Language Advocacy for Historically Undervalued Languages like Haitian Creole
- Submissions:2018/Academic profiles change the world
- Submissions:2018/Comparative Course Experiences Through Wiki Educational Foundation
- Submissions:2018/Cultivating New Student Editors in the Linguistics Classroom
- Submissions:2018/How to Talk to Faculty About Wikipedia
- Submissions:2018/Making HerStory OurStory-Building a Wikipedia Presence on Campus
- Submissions:2018/Medical wiki content for all clinicians and students
- Submissions:2018/Offline Internet Resources for Latin America
- Submissions:2018/Organizing and Researching Art+Feminism Edit-a-thons: Towards More Equitable Models of Engagement
- Submissions:2018/Strategies to Counter Systemic Bias: Writing Campaigns, New Maps, and Informed Review
- Submissions:2018/Students Who Care: Documenting Police Brutality in New York City in the La Guardia & Wagner Archives Wikipedia Project
- Submissions:2018/Teaching with Wikidata: A Case Study
- Submissions:2018/The pipeline of online participation inequalities: The case of Wikipedia editing
- Submissions:2018/Wiki Education in physical therapy at Touro College
- Submissions:2018/Wiki Mapping Freedom
- Submissions:2018/Wikidata in universities now!
- Submissions:2018/Wikimedia Infrastructure for being nice
- Submissions:2018/Wikipedia as an Extra Credit Learning Opportunity in a Graduate Research Course
- Submissions:2018/Wikipedia Collaboration of Dental Schools
- Submissions:2018/Wikipedia for College Information Literacy and Science Identity
- Submissions:2018/Wikipedia, Higher Education, and Public Review
- Submissions:2018/Wikipedia’s Gender Gap and Disciplinary Praxis: Representing Women Scholars in Digital Rhetoric and Writing Fields
- Submissions:2018/Working Towards an Elegant Visual WikiDatabase; Contextualized Connections via Wikipedia's Category Hierarchy