Category:Submissions/2021/Inclusion & Diversity
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions/2021/Inclusion & Diversity"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Submissions:2021/"So Many Books, So Little Time": Wikipedia as Odd Literature
- Submissions:2021/2Rāth: To Digitally Preserve Arab Literary Heritage
- Submissions:2021/Architects Build Wiki: A Pilot Campaign Featuring Black Architects of Detroit
- Submissions:2021/Black Lunch Table Strategies for Knowledge gaps
- Submissions:2021/Building a CEE Hub
- Submissions:2021/Caribbean Digital Human Rights Community Workspace & Edit-A-Thon
- Submissions:2021/Community feedback wanted: Universal Code of Conduct draft enforcement guidelines
- Submissions:2021/Crafting Communities
- Submissions:2021/Cvillepedia: a case study in making a local wiki a more equitable, inclusive, and accessible archive of information
- Submissions:2021/Emerging technologies edit-a-thon: nano and AI, oh my!
- Submissions:2021/Global templates, and their special challenges for English, French, and Spanish languages
- Submissions:2021/How the Smithsonian and Wiki Education are adding biographies of American women
- Submissions:2021/Movement Pulse North America
- Submissions:2021/News On Wiki, Phase 2 complete; Future steps with ASU journalism school
- Submissions:2021/Participación y conocimiento libre en Wikipedia en español
- Submissions:2021/Reflecting on a critique
- Submissions:2021/Survey Says: What Wiki Education's program participants say about joining the Wikipedia and Wikidata communities
- Submissions:2021/Wikimedia reducing major conflicts
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia and the Representation of Reality
- Submissions:2021/WikiProject Clinical Trials, Wikipedia for Research