This category uses the form WCNA 2021 Session Submission. For full consideration please have submissions in by Sept 25 2021.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Submissions/2021/Accepted (54 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Declined (empty)
- ► Submissions/2021/Draft (1 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Global & Local (41 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Other (10 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Pending (1 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Tech & Tools (11 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Unconference (7 P)
- ► Submissions/2021/Withdrawn (2 P)
Pages in category "Submissions/2021"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Submissions:2021/"So Many Books, So Little Time": Wikipedia as Odd Literature
- Submissions:2021/2Rāth: To Digitally Preserve Arab Literary Heritage
- Submissions:2021/Add your country to WikiProject Govdirectory
- Submissions:2021/Architects Build Wiki: A Pilot Campaign Featuring Black Architects of Detroit
- Submissions:2021/Building a CEE Hub
- Submissions:2021/Building Organizing Tools for Campaigns and Editing Events
- Submissions:2021/Caribbean Digital Human Rights Community Workspace & Edit-A-Thon
- Submissions:2021/Cochrane-Wikipedia Collaboration: Improving Medical Content
- Submissions:2021/Community feedback wanted: Universal Code of Conduct draft enforcement guidelines
- Submissions:2021/Content translation tool tutorial
- Submissions:2021/Current developments in Wikipedia-integrated academic journals
- Submissions:2021/Custodians of Knowledge in the Climate Crisis
- Submissions:2021/Cvillepedia: a case study in making a local wiki a more equitable, inclusive, and accessible archive of information
- Submissions:2021/Decolonizing Wikipedia
- Submissions:2021/Demystifying Copyright: Unlocking a Treasure of Content in Journals and Periodicals
- Submissions:2021/Edit-a-thons in the time of COVID: Lessons learned during 18 months of online editing events
- Submissions:2021/Editing seems too hard; let's fix that
- Submissions:2021/Emerging technologies edit-a-thon: nano and AI, oh my!
- Submissions:2021/Engaging subject-matter experts during a national emergency: Wiki Education and COVID-19
- Submissions:2021/Engaging the University Community with Wikipedia Curating and Creation
- Submissions:2021/Expert fact-checkers rely on Wikipedia. You and your students should too!
- Submissions:2021/From sign shop to desktop
- Submissions:2021/Glassbox: betting for proactive transparency against misinformation
- Submissions:2021/Global templates, and their special challenges for English, French, and Spanish languages
- Submissions:2021/How Do the Top Ten Languages in North America Fare on Their Wikipedias?
- Submissions:2021/How do you even teach Wikidata?
- Submissions:2021/How the Smithsonian and Wiki Education are adding biographies of American women
- Submissions:2021/How to tie together Commons, Wikidata, and possibly Wikipedia by using :commons:Special:SuggestedTags
- Submissions:2021/Information Has Value: Engaging Students as Wikipedia Editors
- Submissions:2021/Introduction to Enterprise MediaWiki
- Submissions:2021/Links, Wikipedia, and Knowledge Gaps
- Submissions:2021/Live from Balboa Park!
- Submissions:2021/Mapping of Wikimedia activities to Sustainable Development Goals
- Submissions:2021/Modeling NIOSH publications on Wikidata: a case study for beginners
- Submissions:2021/News On Wiki, Phase 2 complete; Future steps with ASU journalism school
- Submissions:2021/Non-English Editions of Wikipedia Have a Misinformation Problem
- Submissions:2021/OpenHistoricalMap: Historical Geography Wiki style
- Submissions:2021/Participación y conocimiento libre en Wikipedia en español
- Submissions:2021/Programs & Events Dashboard - Tips & Tricks for Event Organizers
- Submissions:2021/Psychological safety
- Submissions:2021/Reflecting on a critique
- Submissions:2021/Survey Says: What Wiki Education's program participants say about joining the Wikipedia and Wikidata communities
- Submissions:2021/Teaching Engineering Writing and Ethics with the Wikipedia Writing Assignment
- Submissions:2021/Towards a more environmentally sustainable Wikimedia Movement: The Wikimedia Affiliates Environmental Sustainability Covenant
- Submissions:2021/Usando Wikipedia y Wikimedia Commons para la enseñanza del arte y la cultura
- Submissions:2021/Vaccine Safety Edit-a-thon
- Submissions:2021/VRT & WMF Legal: Workflow Discussion
- Submissions:2021/Web2Cit: A visual editor for Citoid Web Translators
- Submissions:2021/What is the coverage of the 30 most spoken North American indigenous languages in Wikipedia?
- Submissions:2021/When Students contribute to Wikipedia: A Local Initiative with Global Reach
- Submissions:2021/Why Consensus Fails
- Submissions:2021/Wiki Loves Monuments in the US: Updates and Discussion
- Submissions:2021/WikiLetters Systematic Review
- Submissions:2021/Wikimedia reducing major conflicts
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia and the Representation of Reality
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia as Information Literacy Vector: Authority and Undergraduate Students
- Submissions:2021/Wikipedia, The Future of Inclusivity in Education
- Submissions:2021/WikiProject Clinical Trials, Wikipedia for Research
- Submissions:2021/¡Edita Wikipedia! Un curso de formación docente elaborado en alianza entre UNAM + WMMX