Category:Submissions/2021/Depth & Breadth for Newer Editors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions/2021/Depth & Breadth for Newer Editors"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Submissions:2021/Architects Build Wiki: A Pilot Campaign Featuring Black Architects of Detroit
- Submissions:2021/Caribbean Digital Human Rights Community Workspace & Edit-A-Thon
- Submissions:2021/Content translation tool tutorial
- Submissions:2021/Crafting Communities
- Submissions:2021/Demystifying Copyright: Unlocking a Treasure of Content in Journals and Periodicals
- Submissions:2021/Editing seems too hard; let's fix that
- Submissions:2021/Engaging subject-matter experts during a national emergency: Wiki Education and COVID-19
- Submissions:2021/From sign shop to desktop
- Submissions:2021/Global templates, and their special challenges for English, French, and Spanish languages
- Submissions:2021/How Do the Top Ten Languages in North America Fare on Their Wikipedias?
- Submissions:2021/How do you even teach Wikidata?
- Submissions:2021/How the Smithsonian and Wiki Education are adding biographies of American women
- Submissions:2021/How to tie together Commons, Wikidata, and possibly Wikipedia by using :commons:Special:SuggestedTags
- Submissions:2021/Information Has Value: Engaging Students as Wikipedia Editors
- Submissions:2021/Links, Wikipedia, and Knowledge Gaps
- Submissions:2021/Modeling NIOSH publications on Wikidata: a case study for beginners
- Submissions:2021/News On Wiki, Phase 2 complete; Future steps with ASU journalism school
- Submissions:2021/Programs & Events Dashboard - Tips & Tricks for Event Organizers
- Submissions:2021/Survey Says: What Wiki Education's program participants say about joining the Wikipedia and Wikidata communities
- Submissions:2021/Teaching Engineering Writing and Ethics with the Wikipedia Writing Assignment
- Submissions:2021/Why Consensus Fails