Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Submissions/2023/Education"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Submissions:2023/Activating Archives: How the Archives of Ontario is Building Community through GLAM-Wiki
- Submissions:2023/An Alternative to the Pushpin Map in the Neighbourhood Infobox
- Submissions:2023/Beyond biographies: Equity on English Wikipedia
- Submissions:2023/Bin, bag and beyond: Exploring students’ waste management and green purchasing behavior using an extended theory of planned behavior model. A predictive model approach.
- Submissions:2023/Building an advanced Wikidata Curriculum
- Submissions:2023/Building bridges through Wikipedia and the cultural heritage of Mexico City: the experience from a “Non-Formal Education” course
- Submissions:2023/Building Wikimedia support at the University of Toronto: A five-year retrospective
- Submissions:2023/Continued Relevancy in the Classroom: Using Wikipedia to Teach Information Literacy to University Students
- Submissions:2023/Engaging with Equity Programming
- Submissions:2023/Faculty perspectives on the Wikipedia assignment
- Submissions:2023/Interactions between the Wikimedia ecosystem and research - examples from Canada
- Submissions:2023/Is Motherhood & Design that Scary : Giving Birth to a Wikipedia Class Kicking and Screaming
- Submissions:2023/Keeping Wikipedia relevant for today's post-secondary students
- Submissions:2023/LaGuardia & Wagner Archives Wikipedia Project Year 5: LGBTQ Archives and Student Reseach
- Submissions:2023/Mathematics and Wikidata
- Submissions:2023/Mid-semester rookie report: Starting a wikiversity project & teaching a class with wikiedu assignments
- Submissions:2023/Open Education Training Needs in an Evolving Society: Round Table
- Submissions:2023/Parallel Play: What Do Librarians Learn from Editing Wikipedia?
- Submissions:2023/Peeragogy Wikibooks: Past, Present, and Future
- Submissions:2023/Perspectives on Wiki-based student placements programs
- Submissions:2023/Scholia workshop
- Submissions:2023/Sign Languages of the world : increase mutual understanding with Lingualibre SignIt.
- Submissions:2023/Small Steps for Students, Giant Leaps for Wikikind: Developing Wiki Literacy in the Composition Classroom
- Submissions:2023/Taking Wikipedia Along: Initiating Wikipedia Education Program Without A Community
- Submissions:2023/Tips & Tricks for the Programs & Events Dashboard
- Submissions:2023/Walking Tour of Toronto
- Submissions:2023/Wiki edit-a-thon: des retombées importantes pour la représentation de l'histoire de la communauté LGBTQIA2+ francophone du Canada
- Submissions:2023/WikiJournal 2023 update
- Submissions:2023/Wikipedia and academia: An examination of a critical, but complex relationship
- Submissions:2023/Wikipedia for Ethical Artificial Intelligence in Africa
- Submissions:2023/Wikipedia in the Classroom: How It Started, How It’s Going
- Submissions:2023/WikiProject Women in Religion Panel Discussion and Report
- Submissions:2023/Wikipédia: un outil pédagogique pour le développement culturel numérique francophone